Modesto Social Security Disability Lawyer

Many people are denied the first time they apply for Social Security benefits, especially if they fill out the paperwork on their own and don't realize that there are many exceptions that could make them eligible. Whether you have applied for Social Security Disability (SSD) and were denied or you are applying for the first time, having an experienced attorney representing you can greatly increase the chances that your application is accepted.

Stockton SSD And SSDI Attorney

At John Nguyen, Attorney at Law, we handle a wide variety of legal matters, from family law to immigration and Social Security Disability. Since 2003, we have been assisting residents of Stockton, San Jose and Modesto, California, and the surrounding areas. We can help you by completing the appropriate application forms while guiding you through the complicated Social Security system. To speak with an attorney, contact us online or call 209-409-3094.

Criteria to qualify for SSD benefits include:

  • You have worked and paid Social Security taxes for five out of the past 10 years before becoming disabled.
  • You are not able to perform any of the jobs you have performed within the past 15 years because of your disability.
  • Your disability is expected to last 12 months or more or result in death.
  • You cannot perform your past work or any other kind of work because of the disability.

Contact Us For Assistance With Your Social Security Disability Appeal

Attorney Nguyen has helped many people who are disabled and can no longer be gainfully employed. He has handled all aspects of Social Security Disability cases, from the initial application to representing clients at hearings and appealing former verdicts. He knows what facts a judge will often consider when making decisions about Social Security Disability. In addition to speaking English, Mr. Nguyen is fluent in Vietnamese and the staff members at the firm speak Spanish fluently. To talk to a lawyer about your legal matter, contact us online or call 209-409-3094.