Modesto Employment Visa Lawyer

There are many hardworking people from outside the United States who have the potential to be productive U.S. citizens. There is a complex legal system to get through first, however, and this in itself can be a full-time job. At John Nguyen, Attorney at Law, we have been assisting individuals with all aspects of immigration and deportation law since 2003. From our offices in Modesto and Stockton, California, we have helped individuals and families in more than 28 countries around the world with various issues, including naturalization, citizenship, deportation and employment petitions.

Stockton Immigration Employment Petition Attorney

If you are an employer who wants to petition for someone from outside the U.S. to work for you, we can help. Or if you are employed in the U.S. and your employer isn't willing to put forth the expense to obtain your legal status to work in America, we will work to get the proper documentation and paperwork through the system and guide you through the process. To speak with a lawyer about your legal matter, contact us online or by calling 209-409-3094.

There are two types of employment visas:

  • H-1B work visa — a nonimmigrant visa for temporary employment
  • Immigrant visa — to become a permanent resident after a certain amount of time

Call for Help Obtaining a Foreign Worker Visa

John Nguyen emigrated to the U.S. from Vietnam in 1981, and he understands the unique challenges associated with immigration issues. Mr. Nguyen is also a Certified Immigration Specialist.  In addition to speaking English, Mr. Nguyen is fluent in Vietnamese and the staff at the firm is fluent in Spanish.

At John Nguyen, Attorney at Law, we work quickly and efficiently in an effort to meet your needs. Whether you are an employer petitioning on behalf of an employee or an employee petitioning on your own, we can handle every aspect of your case from the initial application. We will ensure that the correct documents are completed, route them through the system, track forms, check their status, ensure proper follow-up throughout the process and work to prevent potential obstacles. For more information and to speak with an attorney, contact us online or by calling 209-409-3094.

Se habla español. Chúng tôi nói tiếng Việt.